Ready to feel confident, energized, and like that b**a** you used to be?
HERE'S HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
Join our 12-week coaching program
The one program specifically designed by a board-certified immunologist & autoimmune dietician to help women with misbehaving immune systems reclaim their sovereignty while minimizing the fatigue, fog and pain from too much inflammation.Get Started
This program is for you if…
- You are a current or former busy professional woman who longs to rediscover her vibrant sassy self… but feel you like everything has been muzzled by your misbehaving immune system and excess inflammation (a.k.a significant allergies, autoimmunity, and/or immune deficiency)
- You have tried just about everything to lower inflammation, improve gut health, and balance your immune system and nothing has worked long-term
- You’re looking for personalized solutions that are effective, efficient, and sustainable (you don’t have time or energy for the bs* anymore)
- You may not have all the answers yet, but you are determined to figure this s*** out, once and for all d*** it.
A sense of certainty, knowing that you are doing the best for your health AND the health of your family.
By the end of this program you’ll have:
- The ability to recognize and advocate for your needs and desires.
- A naturally healthy relationship with food minus the anxiety or restrictive elimination diets
- The amazing feeling of comfort in your own skin.
- Clarity in thinking, improvement in memory, recall, and attention
- More mental space and energy to enjoy your life – think about what you’ll achieve when the constant brain chatter around your immune system, food, and the uncertain future is gone!
- The tools you need to live vibrantly in spite of your misbehaving immune system
- The confidence to fully participate in family events and milestone
Becoming Immune Confident is a 12-week program designed to develop the essential skills and traits for living a kick a*** life:
- 12 Weekly Core Modules packed with lesson videos and audio podcasts
- 12 Weekly Group Coaching Sessions to overcome barriers & learn from our shared experiences
- Food and Symptom Journal & Meal Plans
- Supplemental Resources including worksheets for integrating and embodying the anti-inflammatory lifestyle
- A Private FB Community that supports the anti-inflammatory lifestyle
CME/CE Credit Available for Healthcare Professionals.
*Note: we do accept HSA/FSA and payment plan options are available.
HERE IS WHAT SOME OF OUR CLIENTS HAVE SAID:
I have amazing energy, which lasts throughout the day, I haven’t had ANY flares which is incredible since I was having them daily in the evenings for 4 months before this and feeling exhausted by 6pm. I’ve been away twice with my family and not worried about whether I’d have any flares to deal with and best of all for me, I have been able to care for my 2 year old independently…
Flares are less frequent and less severe (its been a few weeks since the last one), I have more energy and exercising more frequently, and I see my self more empowered and accountable of my life.
I hope that you know how much you have helped me. I understand a lot more about where I was going wrong in my eating. I also gained a lot of hope and encouragement from our sessions. I was pretty discouraged coming into 2022. Thank you for walking me thru everything. It is so great to put on my clothes and not feel tightness. I realized after our last session that I want to feel strong and powerul in my body. I know you have been trying to get me to increase the intensity of my exercise and I will. I want to be able to enjoy physical activity. And, I understand that by increasing my muscles, I will increase my metabolism. Thank you again for all your help and teaching.
Less flare days, less inflammation and swelling, improved relationship with food-mindful eating, eating to take care of myself. Paying attention to how I feel about my food. Cholesterol and triglycerides blood work improved to "in range" levels. Less fatigue, and pain. The information, coaching, and support really make a big difference in creating a sustainable lifestyle, instead of the back and forth yo-yo diets, results, etc. The information and module training really helps to understand how food-related to health. The anti-inflammatory lifestyle really assists in the healing process and helps maintain health.
Designed by Dr. Kara, a board-certified immunologist turned autoimmune patient & Jen, an autoimmune dietitian.
“We created Becoming Immune Confident as the program I wish existed when I was searching for a solution as a busy exhausted doctor mom after my diagnosis with Sjogren’s.
Inside, we hold nothing back so you have everything you need to get the amazing results you so desperately want.”
Ready to get started?
Find out all the details about the program by clicking belowGet Started Now